Friday, July 06, 2007

7 (more) Random Facts

I got tagged by Jennifer to post 7 Random things about myself. I already posted a similar entry (sans invite!), but what the hell, I think I can think of 7 more!!! Here we go:


1. I desperately want to collect something, but can't stand the idea of all the dust it would collect.

2. When I go on vacation I wear short skirts that I would NEVER wear when I am home.

3. When I find an album that I like, I listen to it over and over and over until I get so sick of it I can't bear to hear a single song. Then I don't touch it for about six months.

4. I love candy: hard candy, chewy candy, sweet candy, sour candy, lollipops, chocolate bars, taffy, anything. My favorite is this pineapple candy I bought at the ABC store last time we were in Hawai'i.

5. It has been almost 4 weeks since I dropped off my broken camera to Best Buy. They said that they would call me in 2 weeks and I still haven't heard from them. Some lady from the repair company they sent my camera to called me to tell me that the damage was NOT covered by my warranty and that they were going to return it to Best Buy unfixed. I am secretly hoping that Best Buy has lost it and they will have to give me a new one.

6. Once when I was about 6 or 7 years old, I pushed my father into our swimming pool. For some reason he was wearing a suit and cleaning the pool. He was standing really close to the edge of the pool and it was just too tempting not to.

7. I am going to convert half of our guest bedroom into a scrapbooking room this summer. Then, when Wade isn't looking, I am going to take over the other half of the room.

There you have it. Technically I am supposed to tag 7 more people to do the same on their blogs, but unfortunately I don't know 7 people that blog who haven't already done this!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

renee said...

cracking up at the last two! How funny! Was your dad pissed? LOL
and before I got married I lived with my parents and one night they went to a wedding and I converted half of his office (well maybe a little bit more than half)into my scrapbook space. He got home walked in the office and goes, "what the hell happened in here"? It was hilarious and we shared that space for about a yr and a half...so i'm cracking up about #7 too!

Pound said...

LMAO that you pushed your suit wearing dad in the pool!!!!

where in oc are you? i'm on oc too =)

Jen said...

those were great! we are having a little best buy trouble ourselves!
i am ready to send a hate letter!!!(jk,jk,lol!!!)