Friday, July 06, 2007

We Are Outnumbered 7 to 6!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

We just got back from Vegas last night. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay and had an AWESOME view from our hotel room.



Wade agreed to take me out one day to go cruise the local scrapbook and stamp stores around Las Vegas. I SCORED big time!!! (Wade even found a couple of stamps HE liked!!! Maybe I can get him to start scrapbooking with me! HA HA)



I have to say, nothing feels better than your own bed! I went to my mom's house today to pick up her two dogs. My parents are going up north for a couple of days, so I have become designated doggy sitter in their absence! (Thanks, Frana!)

Wade's friends are staying the night tonight. They are visiting from out of state and brought their TWO dogs with them. So tonight we have FOUR 2-legged house guests and FOUR 4-legged house guests. THAT'S 6 people and 7 dogs in our 1000 square foot house!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments: