Monday, July 23, 2007

Babies, Piggies and Peacocks

Hello!!!

I haven't posted in a couple of days because I have been SICK SICK SICK for the last three days. There is nothing worse than waking up with a migraine - you know your whole day is already set in stone! But now I feel much better (stomach is still acting funny) so I can go back to my daily entries!!! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE having the summer off of work?!?)

So, last Thursday I spent the day with my best friend Jeanna and her two lovely kids. Here's me and the newest addition to their family. Kira is SO adorable. So calm and sweet and so warm!!! I love having her sleep on my chest!



On Wednesday Wade and I went to the OC fair for some much needed barbecue chicken fajitas and funnel cake! Wade loves the piggies so I took tons of pics for him!





Yesterday we spent the day with some friends who live in LA. There is a neighborhood by a bird arboretum that is forever occupied by peacocks who should be at the sanctuary. The peacocks just walk around in people's front lawns looking for yummies to eat and lady friends to mate with! They are GORGEOUS, but really loud and obnoxious. There was an old asian lady walking the street picking up tail feathers (or perhaps plucking them?) SO weird to see such elegant birds in residential areas!!!



We finally got some printer ink tonight so tomorrow I plan on doing a ton of layouts! I'll post them when they're done! Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Mrs. Barr said...

how dare you post pictures of OTHER babies!!!!