Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh Well...

I slept in until 10 today... so nice to be on vacation from work!!! Ran some errands today and encountered TONS of crappy drivers... an old man yelled at me because HE was driving on the wrong side of the road in the parking lot. Crazy old man.

My layout didn't get chosen for Maria Grace's User Inspiration this month... Hopefully she'll remember me for next month. It's given me some motivation to scrap though, so that's good!

Finally got my camera back today. The service guy told me that the "cost of the repair would exceed the value of the camera." Translation: you're out the 600 bucks you paid for this camera, so tough nookies.

Here's some layouts I did today. Got to use my new embellies I made this weekend. Had some fun with felt+embroidery floss. to make the birdies.

This top one is a lot of firsts for me: First time using white cardstock, first time using cardboard, and first time using handmade embellies.












2 comments:

renee said...

i love love love the pages...so cool!

Mrs. Barr said...

...there's a typo in the jeanna-ya page...fyi