Thursday, July 12, 2007

=P

Today was my last day volunteering at the College until September. Hopefully that means I will have TONS of time to scrapbook. Really tired today (had to wake up way too early because of finals).

Got a couple of pages done yesterday and today.





Got an e mail from Maria Grace Abuzman. She's a "Garden Girl" at 2peas and wants to use one of my layouts for the User Inspiration section. I'm really excited because that means she is going to lift my layout! No one has ever done that before! Woo hoo!

Took this picture last weekend. Love that Koko hides my double chin!!! I should always have him around for photo shoots.




4 comments:

עידן said...

congratulations!!

Lo said...

I LOVE the layout and caption for Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. You have such great ideas, Candice!

renee said...

that's so awesome about maria grace!! lucky you!! you must be sooo excited...i'm jealous : )

Jen said...

congrats on the 2peas thing! way 2 go! left you a comment about your 7 random facts! LOL!!! oh, did you get your pkg yet?