Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Friday Already???

Talk about doing NOTHING all week! I had all these mini goals at the beginning of the week, but haven't accomplished ANY of them! Here's what I did manage to get done:

1. Went to Jeanna's again on Wednesday. I just LOVE being with her. She's so fun! And considering that she isn't a SCRAPBOOKER, that is saying a lot!

2. I finally opened up a savings account at the local credit union. I'm going to be making some serious money now with the added interest... 7 dollars a month! Woo hoo!

3. Played poker on Tuesday night but I lost. I did however finally learn how to shuffle chips. It's embarrassingly easy and I can't believe it has taken me this long to figure it out (it's all in the finger position!)

4. Made this photo at THIS WEBSITE. I'm addicted now.



4. I uploaded some of my layouts on SIS. That website is a major self-esteem booster. Minutes after I uploaded I was flooded with awesome comments from other SISters! It's such a great feeling! (I highly recommend it if you are a narcissist like me!)

Now for some scrapping....

2 comments:

עידן said...

I'm addicted to that website too... :)
and sis is really cool!!

Pound said...

hahah told ya that bighugelabs is addicting!!!