Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Can Jump On The Bandwagon...

7 Random things about me... (I don't have to be tagged to join in, do I?)

1. I constantly count things... my footsteps, stairs, bathroom stalls, the number of squares of toilet paper I will use, the seconds that pass while I'm waiting for my curling iron to do its job... anything and everything...

2. Sometimes after Wade leaves the house for work, I turn on These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Jessica Simpson and dance my heart out.

3. I have a mini crush on the kid that plays Oliver Wood in Harry Potter. Realistically he is only 4 years younger than me, but when I first saw him he was only 18 so I feel kinda dirty...

4. My favorite cereal is Product 19.

5. I've only read about 20 books in my adult life (meaning that I'm not counting the endless Babysitters' Club books I read as a pre-teen!), but I've read each of them at least 4 times.

6. I hate it when pens are out of ink. For some reason, Wade doesn't throw them out and it's very frustrating.

7. My memory isn't what it used to be. I am trying to fight these small battles against old age, and the memory battle has been a long and drawn out fight scene... and I'm losing.

YOUR TURN!!!

1 comment:

renee said...

That's so funny about oliver wood...made me laugh!