Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

I'm so glad this week is finally over! I had SO much work to do, I didn't get a chance to do any of the things I love (spending hours surfing the internet, scrapbooking, reading, napping, etc.). Finally tonight I got a chance to take out some of the fun things I got from Wade for my birthday (all scrapbooking supplies!) and have started a new minibook.

Yesterday I was SO grumpy because I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before and had to work ALL day long. I had some girlfriends over in the morning and we had a great time making breakfast, eating too much, and talking. Right after that I had to go to work and I didn't get home until around 7:30 at night. I thought for sure Wade would be home by then with dinner prepared (like usual), and he was nowhere to be found. After 5 calls, he finally called me back, frustrated with work and being very curt with me, and of course I snapped at him. He immediately hung up the phone and called me right back so that we could "start over". When I answered, his tone was much sunnier than before and he let me have a "do-over" with this second call. It was such a sweet way of letting me know that he knows he was being snippy, understood that I was cranky, so let's start the whole thing all over again... He's been really sweet like that lately; I love it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: