Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wade and I are going out to dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday. Me and my sisters all pooled together and bought her some Agatha Christie DVD's she's been asking for. Here is the wrapped gift:


And the front of card I made from us three girls (my sister's live up north, so they won't be there for dinner... sad):


And inside the card:

Here's the collage pic that's in the card (a little bigger so you can actually see what the pics are)



I cut TONS of felties today in anticipation of the FEBRUARY ETSY UPDATE. Now that they are cut, they need to be stitched:


I threaded several needles with embroidery thread and stored them in this mini-tin so I can take it to work with me and sew on the job.

I have no idea how long it will take me to finish all these felties - I still have some more ideas for new felties that I haven't had time to try yet. February's Etsy update might turn in to March's Etsy update! Hopefully not... fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Jen said...

love all your creative stuff!!
keep it coming!
can't wait to see all of your new felties!!!

maybe i should start my blog back up..hmmmmmm???

Mrs. Barr said...

good job, momo, thanks for doing that and then taking all the credit. HAHA just kidd!! :)

Mrs. Barr said...

hey why dont you post a whole day just about ME?!?! then i'll look at it with interest, instead of just skimming half asleep...HAH again with the kidding.