Monday, January 21, 2008

INSPIRATION

Just looked around the internet and found some things that are inspiring me at the moment...
Hope you had a great MLK day!

Found this on ETSY. Love the snooty bird.
Loving KC's mini album collection - makes me want to quit my job and lock myself in my studio in the hopes of one day being that talented...


Mark Gonzales:
I've been watching THIS MOVIE every single night before bed - of course, I only watch about 20 minutes before my old body gets too sleepy, but I LOVE this movie... not sick of it yet and it's been MONTHS!
Rilo Kiley - nuff said... no wait, I gotta tell you how much I adore this band right now.Their lyrics are amazing and the band's ability to write fantastic fillers just keeps me going every day. If you haven't already, you must get some of their music (then, when you are in love with Rilo Kiley, you can get some Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins too). She rocks my socks off...

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i agree w/ you on jenny lewis/rilo kiley...have you listened to neko case? i have a feeling you'd like her a lot. her latest album "fox confessor brings the flood" is perfect.

Jen said...

this etsy shoppe was awesome...had to hold myself back! :P
love all your posts! i am keeping up! yay!

Mrs. Barr said...

answer your email!!