Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lazy Wednesday

I've had SUCH a long day today. Here's today's schedule (for the Paper 08 challenge):

  • 7:00am - Maggie comes to walk the dog
  • 7:30am - Maggie comes back from walking the dog. I groan because the doorbell woke me up. Wade groans because he has to answer the door.
  • 7:45am - I get out of bed since I can't go back to sleep. I can hear Wade in the kitchen eating cereal.
  • 8:45am - I drive to the vet's office to pick up some ear infection medication for Clementine.
  • 9:15am - Get to work. I'm a little early so I enjoy my hot tea and some quiet time.
  • 10:00am - Start working at the front desk. People keep asking me math questions so I have to answer them while helping others with front desk crap. Hardly have a moment to relax.
  • 12:30pm - Private tutoring (new student). He turns out to be really bright, so it made my job much easier.
  • 1:30pm - Finally get to talk to Mihaela (she's been here almost 3 hours, but we've both been so busy!)
  • 2:30pm - Calculus workshop. These kids don't know crap...
  • 5:00pm - More tutoring. Loving it when students are getting correct answers and realizing that math is something they could learn to love! (okay, maybe not love, but at least tolerate!)
  • 6:00pm - Start shift at the Computer Lab
  • 7:00pm - Private tutoring (I am getting paid TWICE since I am in the CL!)
  • 9:00pm - post this blog entry... it's closing time now... YAY! Get to go home...

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Lo said...

If only there were millions of Candices scattered across the nation to bring the love of math to the masses.

Katherine said...

Will you take my Calculus and Analytical Geometry classes for me? :)

Candice P.J. said...

Kat - No, but if you need help I'm here!

Katherine said...

Thanks! I think Chemistry is first. I have 9 classes to take to be able to apply to pharmacy school. Thankfully, I can take them all at my local jr. college!