Monday, January 14, 2008

Bag Lady

I have always been a bag person: I love buying them, making them, and trading them with my oldest sister (she's the one who taught me to be a Bag Lady, I think).

So I thought it might be interesting to see how often I change purses/bags throughout 2008.

I started this year off with this guy:


It's a "The Sak" leather satchel I bought at Macy's (I think) over Christmas break. I love that it is relatively small, but can hold all of my junk. It's black leather, so I don't really have to worry about it getting dirty when I put it on the floor. The lining is a fun funky print that I just adore. It has 2 pockets on the inside for a cell phone and other goodies, and a zipper pocket on the other side. Things I don't really like about this bag is that there are NO pockets on the outside, the handles are too short when I wear a big overcoat and when it is unzipped, one handle falls off my shoulder.

So here is my SECOND bag of the year. It's a Kirra Girls Falling Hearts Tote.


It has and old school snap clasp closure, adjustable buckled shoulder straps and inside zip pocket. Already I know the white background is going to make this one a very SHORT LIVED bag for me... We'll see how it goes.

No comments: