Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

And Happy Belated Festivus (for the rest of us!)

Here's an album I made for my friend Laela for Christmas: (sorry the pics are so small - I plan on uploading them on my SIS account soon, so you can see them there if you like)


I was asked to sponsor the CHIT CHAT CHALLENGE and gave away these goodies from my ETSY shop:


And here are some pics from our camping trip to Aguanga:


And here is how I spent my New Year's Eve:


ps PowerPoint Tutorial coming SOON!!!



3 comments:

Jen said...

ok...so much to say!!
1. the mini album is nothing short of AWESOME!!!!

2.look @ YOU and your artsncrappy-ness sponsoring a challenge!!! how cool is that??!!

3.looks like you had the same crud i did...hope you are well again.

4.love the photos and can't wait on that tutorial...love how you do your pics!!
take care! xoxo...jen

עידן said...

That album looks great!
Happy new year Candice :)

renee said...

i love that book you made...is it up at sis? i want a closer look...it looks awesome!