Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meghan Dymock Jack

My Meghan Dymock Jack. Thanks for looking!!!





And to all you faithful readers, I am leaving for San Francisco tomorrow, so I may not be able to post any new entries until the end of the week.

But, when I get back, get ready for an RAK of stuff I found setting up my new studio, and the opening of my new ETSY shop. More details of both when I return!

Hope you all have a great weekend, an awesome Monday, an educational Tuesday and a relaxing Wednesday!


10 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This rocks- love the take and have fun in San Fran - my favorite city :-)

quietly going mad... said...

Love the layout, have fun in San Fransisco, can't wait until the etsy unveiling!

Scrapdragons said...

I so love this layout!!!

laura

Nicole Carro said...

This is incredible. Love the LO - love the message even more.

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet!

Jen said...

you know i love it---TONS!
have fun!

Cheryl Wray said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Frana and family for me!

renee said...

awesome, awesome layout!! i love it! hav fun in sf!

Anonymous said...

Did you know there's a scrapbook expo coming to San Diego this weekend?

2007 11th Annual
San Diego Scrapbook EXPO
August 17 & 18, 2007

San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101