Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday Morning

Finals are coming up at the college I work at, so everyone is going crazy!!! People started scheduling me for finals 3 weeks ago, so this week and next will be crazy full of work (I'm a math tutor by the way... have I ever mentioned that here?). Not looking forward to it.

Working on a new bag for our East Coast Trip. I wanted something that would double as a camera bag and a purse.

Here's what I have so far:



I stole the birdie outline from a page I saw on the effers' dare site. He's so cute!

I've been looking at other blogs lately, and a lot of people are talking about The Office, Heroes, American Idol... all those shows. I don't have television, so I have never seen some of these TV shows everyone is raving about. (to clarify, I do own A TELEVISION, it's just not hooked up to any sort of
tv cable - hence, I can watch DVD's and VHS tapes, but don't get a SINGLE TELEVISION CHANNEL). A couple of weekends ago I was at Mihaela's house and there was a Heroes Marathon on... I watched about 5 hours worth of tv!!! That's what happens when you don't have tv at home; you become a zombie at other people's house trying to replenish what you've been missing! Anyway, I feel a bit sad that I can't relate to these other blogs and that for the most part I have no idea what they are talking about when they make tv references. Oh well...

If you've noticed, I changed my pic on the main page. The old one was way too depressing. Forget what the old one was? It was this:



I look like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi!!! The new one is much more pleasant, I think.

Wade's friend Jeremy came over the other night. We opened up our coffee table (it's really a big toy chest that I refinished. Now it doubles as a coffee table SLASH storage box) to find a
boardgame we could play. In order to do so, we had to remove everything from the TOP of the coffee table, including my HUGE bottle of Tabasco Sauce. We pulled out CLUE and played a couple of rounds. The next night, I go to look for my beloved Tabasco Sauce, and it is NOWHERE to be found. I have no idea WHO moved it or WHERE it was placed - and we've looked EVERYWHERE for it!!! I even made Wade call Jeremy to ask him if he remembers where it was put. He CLAIMS that I was the one who moved it... I'm going CRAZY without my spicy goodness! WHERE COULD IT BE?????

I've been watching AMELIE for days now. I forgot how great of a movie it is. Audrey Tatou is BEAUTIFUL.

Going to go sew now. SEW!?!?!?!

3 comments:

renee said...

how funny about the comments...i get so excited to see the comments left on my blog...i'm such a loser!

Anonymous said...

Hey there I was just catching up on your blog. You know you can watch episodes of Heroes online, don't ya? (P.S. You have three dogs now?) :p Jen H

Mrs. Barr said...

you know, denny's has tabasco on the table, or you can ask for it. you have a big purse.