Saturday, September 08, 2007

Etsy Update and other news

My ETSY shoppe had been updated - I've got some fun clay embellies and some cool felt birdies!

Thanks again to all of you that have been supporting my little shop of embellies!

In other news....

I've been so busy this week with work and the house, that I missed the Scrap*Jacked deadline for their UBER jack. It totally sucks too, because I made a point to keep up with the four jacks I needed to be eligible for the BIG jack. They posted that it needed to be turned in on Saturday the 5th and I saw the "saturday" part and put it off, when it was the "5th" I should have been paying attention to because that was the one that was correct!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP...

I saw my sister and her family yesterday. They stopped by Southern California on their way to Hawai'i - their first family trip! The kids were great, my brother was as silly as ever and me and my sister laughed all night. It was great. Thanks to my sister's friends Andrew and Katie for hosting the shindig at their house so we wouldn't be stuck at Mom's!!!

I haven't been getting any calls for private tutoring. I am trying not to freak out about it. I should find out in October if I am going to be hired as a full time employee at the school, and if so, I won't be able to do ANY private tutoring, so I guess I am just waiting to hear what the school will offer me. Stupid red tape is the only thing preventing me from working right now - it sucks.

I haven't scrapbooked at all lately. Maybe tomorrow...

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: