Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yummy Prints

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

08:00am - Wake up to my work phone going off THREE times in a row.

09:00am - Meet Chris for breakfast here; get a yummy plate of strawberry waffles.

11:00am - Go to Laguna Beach for gelato in the morning... it's never too early in my mind, but a bit too early as far as my tummy was concerned.

01:00pm - Go to work and help out some Calculus kids for their quiz tomorrow.

03:30pm - Go to the local fabric store and buy this:



05:00pm - Fester about how to use said fabric {I don't wanna waste an INCH of it!!!}

How was your day?

2 comments:

renee said...

I love the fabric...i wish they had pattern paper like that

Anonymous said...

When you decide what to do, if it involves cutting out pieces for a pattern, save the scrap fabric for scrapbooking!