Thursday, April 03, 2008

Random Thursday

~ Got a new bag from Marty at Iscreamseams:

Lots of groovy pockets on the inside and outside:

~ Amber Ulmer made this page for Sweet Spuds - notice the use of the I Heart This feltie... She agreed to let me put this layout in my ETSY shop to show customers how she used it - sweet girl.

~ Our 7 year anniversary is this month (me and Wade, not me and Amber Ulmer) so I have started a mini mini mini album for him. I am getting all of my old pictures out to try to document the last 7 years together. I'll be sure to post when it's done.

~ Finding tons of inspiration on line lately - mostly from other scrappers - but can't seem to find the time or the energy to do a layout on my own.

~ Had a crazy idea about having my own design team for my SHOPPE. I could give them free felties and then they could make pages using them and then I could show them off... I have a small list of ladies in mind, but don't know how good of an idea it is yet.

~ Started watching the third (?) season of the office... now I am hooked - it sucks. A co-worker has them all on DVD and offered to burn them for me... he's my new best friend.

Have a great day

1 comment:

marie antoinette said...

awesome bag! target has some new cute purses by joy gryson who designed for marc jacobs..you should check 'em out since you love bags!
also, loyaltyandblood has an etsy shop and they have cool canvas bags.
p.s. i wish jim from the office was my boyfriend!